Driving License Status: Driving license is very important for every person these days, because following traffic rules is very important for every person, and if you do not follow these rules, then you may have to pay a fine.
Driving License Application Status
If you have applied for a driving license but do not know the Driving License Application Status, then you can wait for the DL to come by post.
Also you can visit the respective Regional Transport Office (RTO) with your token number to check your Driving License Status.
Check Driving License Application Status Online
Also if you Driving License Application Status Online Check If you want to do this, then you can visit the website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways for this, below, we will give you complete information about it.
Steps To Check Driving License Application Status
If you have passed the Permanent Driving License Test, have applied for an international DL, have applied for a duplicate DL, or have submitted your DL renewal application, in this case you will receive your Driving License Application Status Check May need to be done.
You can check the Online Driving License Application Status by following the steps given below.
- First you official website Parivahan.gov Go to
- Click on the option indicated below on the homepage.
- On the main page, you will be asked to select the state from which you took the DL service. Please select the respective state and proceed.
- As soon as you select the state, your page will be sent to the main page where you get a table of options.
- Choose “Driving License Application Status” from the options.
- Once you select “Application Status”, you will be asked to enter the application number and date of birth, and click “Submit”.
- After submitting the information, you will see the status of your driving license application on the screen.
How To Check Your RC Status Online
The Certificate of Registration is an official document issued when someone registers their motor vehicle. This serves as a proof that the motor vehicle belongs to a specific person.
In India, it is mandatory to register your motor vehicle. So if you are caught driving on the road without a valid RC, then it is a punishable offense which can lead to imprisonment or fine or both.
In addition, parents of minors driving a vehicle without a valid Learner’s License will be severely punished for giving their vehicle to a minor.
Therefore, please check whether all your vehicles are registered in your name. If you have purchased a used vehicle, make sure that ownership is transferred and RC displays your name.
RC Status Online It is very easy to check. All you have to do is go to parivahan.gov.in to know your RC status. Follow the steps given below to check your RC status –
- The first Parivahan.gov.in Go to, after scrolling down there you will see the RC Status option, click on it.
- In the new tab you will be asked to enter your vehicle registration number. Please enter the full registration number and click “Submit”.
- Now you will see your RC Status.
Driving license status Some important facts related to
Following are some important facts related to Driving License Status –
- Please know that it usually takes a month to get the DL from the time you apply.
- You must have a Learner’s License (LL) before applying for a driving license.
- Without LL, you will not be allowed to apply for DL, no matter how well you drive.
- A DL issued in India, like any other international DL, comes with an expiration date.
- On or before the expiration date, you should renew your DL.
- If your DL is torn, damaged, or lost, you can go ahead and apply for a duplicate DL.
- International driving license issued in India is accepted in almost all countries of the world.
- So, if you are planning an international trip, apply for it a month in advance.
Some important questions
How can I get a duplicate or new driving license if I have lost my old driving license?
You can apply online or offline for your duplicate driving license with the documents given below –
1. Application form which is basically for renewal along with obtaining a new license.
2. Your Learning License.
Can I check Driving License Staus Online on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can check your driving license status online on your mobile phone as well.
Is there a fee to check the Online Driving License Status?
No, there is no fee to pay for Online Driving License Status Check.
Hope you have liked the information related to RC Status and Driving License Application Status given by us.
Apart from this, for other information you Driving License Search By Name You can also read the post.